Georgia Peach

I don't even know where to begin on this post because my mind is going a million miles a minute. This past weekend I had the glorious opportunity to go to the BEAUTIFUL state of Georgia. The guy that I am currently dating has been based in Fort Benning, near Columbus, for Basic Training for the army. We have been writing for the past three months and I thought the day would never come where I got to see him. I flew out there for his graduation and he had a 3 day leave to be with me and his family. Everything went perfect and his family was more than warm & welcoming. 

It was a total blissful moment to be able to finally hug him. And finally kiss him. Another month and we will both be back in Arizona for Memorial Day, time for him to meet my crazy family. Wish him luck. 

If any of you know where I could get an "Army for dummies" book, please let me know, because I know just about next to nothing about all of that stuff.



PS: I posted this four months late. Read this as if it was April again:)

Comments