Let's go to the beach


A weekend spent on the beach is always a weekend well spent. And a weekend spent with family you don’t get to see very often is an even better weekend well spent. And on top of both of those a weekend with your fiancé by your side 24/7 is the icing on top of the best weekend possible. That’s exactly what I had, the best weekend possible.

I can’t thank my soon-to-be sister-in-law Aundrea and her husband Matt enough. She really made this weekend possible and one for the books, me and Michael promised to do the same for her and her husband when we get big and rich, which will be in no time I’m sure;)

We stayed in a perfect beachfront hotel, and for one night (due to room issues) we had the most amazing beach view with a balcony. Now who doesn’t love walking up to the beach?




I tried to lay out and get some much missed sun to make up for not getting any this summer and to get the “pre-wedding glow” yeah instead I just got tan lines in inconvenient places and swollen sunburnt knees. Michael got pretty fried himself. Poor Aundrea tried her hardest and was the only one who put on tanning oil, and she was the one that got the least amount of sun. 

Anyone that knows me knows that I have a fear of deep water, mostly the ocean, and heights, especially heights. Well combine these fears and what do you get? Parasailing? Nothing says growing up like facing your fears. I did it! And it was amazing! Makes me want to go jump off a building or sky dive! It was beautiful from 1000 feet up in the air with my love by my side. He thought it was funny to scare me and try to slip through the harness, I didn’t think that was funny. Haha I can laugh at it now. Overall an amazing experience.




Overall an amazing weekend. Now for next weekend: moving out/in. 



Comments