But first-lemme take a CELFIE

Something about hitting my 3rd trimester tomorrow is making me extra reminiscent on this whole pregnancy journey! I feel like it was just yesterday that I saw that plus sign show up, and I can't believe in just 12 short weeks our sweet lil girl will be here with us and I will no longer feel her moving around inside me, waking me up in the middle of the night, and wondering what she will look like! I am going to be one of those people that will be ready to get pregnant again after 3 months! haha just kidding...:)

Anyways! Along with my legit weekly bump pictures that I have been doing, I find myself taking WAY too many selfies for my own (and maybe everyone else's) own good! But you never regret taking too many pictures, but not taking enough right? At least thats how I am! I love pictures and I love looking back on them!

So please excuse my face in like half of these-selfies are for fun and most of these I wasn't planning on anyone else seeing hahaha so no making fun!


















 My belly fluctuates A LOT! I look 3 months more pregnant at night than I do in the morning or after I eat! One day I'll barely look pregnant, the next day it's like "geez when are you poppin that baby out!?"

Kinda random post but hey, whatever! Here's to the third and final trimester tomorrow!!!

Comments

  1. I totally felt like my pregnancy flew by...until 30 weeks. Now, I'm 36 weeks and just can't wait for my little man to get here. And I totally know what you mean-I always looked WAY more pregnant at night and I'd wake up the next morning and be like where did my bump go!?! You are going to love having all those pictures. I do the same thing : ) Yay for the third trimester!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at all of these pictures- makes me want a cute baby bump so so bad!! You are such a gorgeous prego! Dang- i hope i can be as cute as you are!

    celesteandcraig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only 15 weeks but I'm totally the same - I wake up with a "flat" (haha, I can wish ;) ) stomach, and come 9pm I look 20+ weeks! I haven't shared any bump photos on my blog yet, I like the idea of hiding my face, too ;) Yay for the 3rd trimester! I just started reading your blog and can't wait to follow along :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your face in 15 is priceless! So cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment