SEPTEMBER PHOTO DUMP

Something about having Milan has brought out the crazy sentimental memory keeper in me! I find myself having a freakout if I haven't taken a picture of her that day or if I miss something cute on video! So I decided I would start doing monthly photo drops! It is the easiest way for me to keep track of our life in a somewhat organized fashion! If you haven't noticed-this blog is basically my journal, a way for me to "scrapbook" in a sense. I go back and read old posts all the time and I love reflecting on all our memories so easily! So without further adieu- here is septembers photo drop! What an eventful month it was!
Last bump picture on the way to the hospital!









Going home!


Cousins meeting for the first time!









Auntie Izzy






Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, she is beautiful! I can see why you would want to take photos every day! :) Gah, makes me baby hungryyyyyyy. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am dying at all of her beautiful black hair!! she is such a gorgeous little lady!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photo dumps:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment