Oh Baby You Light Up My Life!

It has been SO nice to be with my family for so long during these holidays! However, I know it's going to make it that much harder to leave them next week:( I don't know what I am going to do without my mom and dad gawking over Milan while I eat a meal or shower, I am going to miss the way her face lights up as soon as my brother talks with her, and I'm going to miss my little sister always offering to hold her, get her changed, or play with her so I can do something. She is so blessed to always be surrounded by people that love her and I know it will be the same in Arizona because I have the Fox family and friends there, I just will really miss my family. It's going to be hard.

Anyways! We made the drive up to the Washington DC temple to see the lights and I'm so glad that we did! I actually met Michael at the Mesa Temple lights December 2012 and we've gone every year since then! Last year as a newly married couple, and this year as a new set of parents! The DC temple is also where I got my endowments so it will always hold a special place in my heart! 

Besides it being absolutely freezing, it was a great night and I LOVED watching Milan in awe of all the lights! 














Comments