MARCH PHOTO DROP

okayyyyy woahhhhh picture overload to the max!!! I wish I had the time to go through and caption every picture but lets face it...I barely had the time to upload them! There just aren't enough hours in my day and honestly sitting and watching the kardashians sounds way more appealing during nap time than blogging! But I am forcing myself to stay on top of these monthly photo drops because I know my future self will appreciate it:) 































































Comments

  1. Oh her poor little eyes!! So glad she's feeling better, baby sicknesses are the worst :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing! I just want to give her a million cuddles! Those eyes kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to her poor eyes?! :(
    Also, her eyelashes are out of the world <3
    -Amanda
    coleandamandapeterson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. her eyelashes are A M A Z I N G! ahh she's so stinkin' cute!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milan is such a beautiful, happy baby! Love all these pictures. And so sorry to see she was so sick, glad the little angel is feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment