'MERICA

Excuse the thousand pictures but the course the 4th of July is my favorite holiday!! I love how everyone celebrates and its in the dead of summer! Christmas is a close second but I could do without the winter part:)

We went to California with two other couples and stayed in a house in Anaheim! The weather was perfect! Not too hot and even got chilly at times which was perfect! Milan did much better this trip than our last trip so it was much more enjoyable!!! We found an empty parking garage about a mile from Disneyland, went up to the top and had the most perfect view or Disneyland's fireworks!! We spent one day at newport beach which is one of my favorites and then the actual fourth having of course a BBQ and slip n slide! 







 












































Comments

  1. I know you hear this / think this every single day, but MILAN!! She's a total doll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment