11 MONTHS


Sooooo whats new this is super super late. I have a valid excuse this time! My computer has been incredibly slow for months! I've taken it to the apple store multiple times, restored it multiple times...always had issues. So it was being looked at at the Apple store and they had it for a week! Whatever they did it's working so far! But I just didn't have my computer to upload pictures or write the blog post!! That AND I'M IN TOTAL DENIAL SHE TURNS ONE IN JUST A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!! 11 months can you believe it! I just popped her out! I swear I say that every month but I really mean it this month! 11 months!? Just wow!! 

Size (Diapers, Onesies, Etc.): size 3 diapers! Half 0-3 clothing half 3-6! I'd guess around 17 pounds and 27 inches high! Skinny little thing! Funny thing her size 3 diapers actually fit better when I first switched a couple months ago than they do now! She just keeps thinning! 

Eyes:  dark greyish blue! 

Hair:  long long! super light brown! Getting light from the summer!! Getting really thick!

Sleeping: sleep has been super super good latley! Goes to bed really easily and sleeps all the way until 8:30-9! I know I said I thought she was getting rid of her morning nap last month but I think that must have just been thanks to teething! She still gives me two solid 2-3 hour naps daily! Sometimes she naps so long I get bored so I wake her up! 

Eating: We've been working hard and scaling back how much I'm nursing! I was realizing I was nursing her at any little whine for bit of fussiness she showed! Now instead I just offer distractions or solid food to make her happy! We are down to nursing about 3-4 times a day! Which is a huge improvement for us! We started introducing her to cows milk this month and it did not go well at all!!! Explosive insane amounts of poop everywhere every 30 minutes and the worst gas you've ever smelt! It was awful! And I could tell her tummy was hurting her! So we decided to stop after about 2 and a half weeks of hoping it would go away but instead it was getting worse! She is now getting either coconut or almond milk and loves both of them! And NO digestive problems!!
Milestones
  • WE HAVE A WALKER!!!!!!! Yes she started taking baby steps a few weeks ago and slowly was taking more and more and then when we were in Utah around all her cousins she started walking by herself to keep up:) She's getting better and braver and walking more everyday! It's so crazy and cute having this little person walking around following me! I love it! 
  • Got her top two teeth!
  • Learned how to give raspberries on peoples stomach (where you blow and it makes noises) 
  • Gives kisses and hugs on demand now
  • Constantly dances to music

Loves
Playing peekaboo with the shower curtain 
Flushing the toilet 
Playing with my make up
When I put the car in park and she knows I'm coming back to get her 
I can not emphasize how much she loves other kids! Specifically age 3-6! 
Her papa
Her dada
Her special night night blanket - I had just washed it and it was sitting in the middle of a pile of clean clothes and she saw a corner of it, went and dug it out, laid it down, put her head down and starting saying "night night" ugh she kills me
Getting tickled 

Hates
Being Tired
She's really started to hate less things and just become overall happy all the time! 

Comments

  1. You don't have to be vegan, but I highly recommend not to give your baby cows milk. In the first baby year it's not good for them. After all, nobody need it. It's not right for humans ;)

    I wish you all the best for you and your family !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment