37 WEEKS



BABY IS THE SIZE OF: A baby:) she's estimated to weigh 6 pounds but I'm guessing she's a little smaller than that! 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Um duh. Maternity leggings and sweats all day.

MOVEMENT: oh yeah! a little too much lately:) not really but my ribs sure are taking a beating  

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Finding out that I was dilated!! I wasn't expecting that AT ALL! I was checked at 35 weeks and was still completely closed up and not at all softened. I was expecting the exact same at my 36 week. I hadn't really felt much change in that week and I had just been taking it easy. I was pleasantly surprised that in that one week, I went from not even starting to soften or dilate...to 3cm and 75% effaced! Here's my bump date from Milan at this point...my outlook was soo different! I was trying everything to get labor moving...and it did nothing for me! This time I'm taking advantage of these last few weeks with just Milan and letting nature do its thing. She'll come when she comes! 

MISS ANYTHING: Just my body really...it hurts no matter what I do or what position I'm in.  

FOOD CRAVINGS: Ice Ice and more Ice. Nothing else really specific!   

ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Just if I go too long without eating or drinking! 

WEIGHT GAIN: I don't really know for sure but I think it's somewhere around 30 pounds! 

STRETCH MARKS: A couple new ones have sprouted! I guess I wasn't as lucky to go without them this time around! I really think it's cause I was so much better at staying hydrated last pregnancy and lathering myself if coconut oil! 

HAPPY OR MOODY: Pretty happy! I'm feeling excited for what's to come! 

SYMPTOMS: Pain everywhere...but main spots are my upper back, lower back, and ribs! 
Heartburn of course.

LOOKING FORWARD TO: meeting our sweet new daughter! It really could be anytime now!!! We already love her so much!


Comments

  1. Girl, I feel you on the body aches! My little guy is is so low, I feel like my belly is drooping=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment