A mini nursery for a mini girl!


 











Even if it was a little later than last time, I had so much fun putting together this nursery! There's something so special about creating a space just for baby and getting to daydream of all the time that will be spent together in this room! I think I learned a lot from when I decorated Milan's nursery! Her's had lots of baskets, picture frames, and little trinkets all down low within in her reach! Those all got packed away real fast:)

We didn't want to put a ton of money into this nursery because we hope to move the baby in to share a room with Milan as soon as she starts sleeping really consistently..probably around a year, and then this will be turned into our guest bedroom! Because of that we got a really neutral rug and most of the decor can be moved to Milan's room later!

Here are the sources for those who are interested!!
Crib: Ikea
rug: overstock
ottoman: target
rocker: ikea
dresser: ikea (it used to be in our master)
Pillow: target
shelf: ikea
Flower garland: etsy (I actually bought it for my baby shower and decided to use it in here!)
Floral P: P is from target and the flowers are from hooray everyday and it was my cake topper at my baby shower! Yay for double use!)
moccasins: sweet n swag
Glass fox: It's a salt and pepper shaker from target
Pink house shelves: target
Laundry basket: at home
Changing table basket: Home goods
Pink basket on shelf: target
Print above crib: It was a digital download from etsy and I printed it at walgreens!
Bloom where you are planted print: http://www.aubreykash.com she created this custom piece for me that is even prettier in real life! All I did was tell her what quote I wanted and she did the rest! It goes perfectly! She has such a talent!!
Mirror set: home goods
Mobile: DIY that I'm very proud of! Flowers and hoop are from hobby lobby!

Obviously I love target and ikea! Whoops! Hahah

Anyways! I can't wait to see my little baby girl in this room! It's so special knowing she'll actually use this room that I've spent time creating! We moved shortly after Milan was born and I felt like her nursery was kind of a waste:( I really love how everything turned out!

Comments

  1. Love!! Where did you get the artwork above her crib from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops I missed that source! Just added it! It was a download file from easy-I just searched floral watercolor! Printed as a poster from walgreens!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I especially love that Ikea rocker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this rug!! Which one is it on overstock??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all so much!! I can't wait to see baby girl thrive in her sweet room. Thanks for the love! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment