Viva la Vida

Oh hey guys! Remember that I have a blog?? It's been awhile! But for all good reasons, life has been so busy but in the best way! We recently got back from Cannes, France and it was a total dream!!

Michael lived in Ukraine for 2 years when he was 21 and met some lifelong friends there, he has been wanting to go back and visit them for a long time so when they extended the invite to us to come and celebrate their anniversary in Cannes of course we jumped on it! They planned everything so we were kind of going in blind which made things even more fun! Our apartment that we rented was literally 50 feet from the beach so it made trekking there with the kids a breeze and the view was beautiful!! Our apartment building was called Palais de la Plage for those of you that were asking after I snapped it! It was literally my dream apartment, everything about it was perfect, all white- marble everywhere, modern, gold accents! Really it was so cute!

We spent our days on the beach, eating the incredible food, exploring the pretty buildings, and soaking up all the family time we could get! If you were to ask me my favorite part my answer would be the food in a heartbeat. Oh my gosh the food you guys!! So much better than I could have imagined! You always hear about the French croissants, but they are literally like candy. Mmm i miss them!












































































Comments

Post a Comment