MATERNITY PICTURES

Would you believe me if I told you my 18 year old brother took these BEAUTIFUL pictures? Yeah that's right-he's amazing! He also took my senior photos and wedding pictures-not even 2 years apart-yet a world of a difference in so little time. This kid is the real deal and we are so lucky to have him in the family! Look at more of his pictures of other beautiful people on his website http://tysonfrench.com

I don't think I could put into words just how much I LOVE these photos. I feel like the capture the essence of my pregnancy so well-it has been so peaceful, dreamy, and calming. Anyways-here's part 1 for your enjoyment, hope you love them as much as I do! 















































Comments

  1. You are gorgeous. You and your husband are a hot couple. And Tyson is so freakin talented, I can't even handle it. Can't wait for baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. As the resident family photographer, I can't help but be a little jealous. I want a super talented little brother / photographer!! He did great, these are absolutely stunning!
    And that dress... swooooon. Don't even get me started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh goodness thank you! I know i'm crazy lucky to have scored him!

      Delete
  3. these pictures are beautiful. i want a little brother who can take photos like these! they are so perfect, and your dress is amazing!
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! i scored the jackpot with that kids talent-pretty amazing!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! You are stunning, girlfriend! I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Where did you get that beautiful dress!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually just found it at a local boutique surprisingly!

      Delete
  6. These are so great! You look beautiful! So happy I stumble don't your blog through Instagram. That is going to be one pretty little girl!
    xox T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment