She has a name!

Milan Lucille Fox
{Mih-lawn} {LU-seal}


Milan: The gracious loving one.

People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence.

Lucille: Light


People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success.


I am so excited that I don't have to keep this a secret anymore-it has been so special to us to call her by her name these last 9 months! It's a strange feeling when you find the right name, just how RIGHT it feels! I've felt that all along and even more after our 3D ultrasound and I know it will only become more right once we have her in our arms! 

Comments

  1. I love that! Where did you find the meanings of the names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just googled name meanings and then searched each name:)

      Delete
  2. Love! What a pretty name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment