8 MONTHS

I typed this up when she was 8 months but I guess never published it!! Whoops! Here it is a month late! 


Size (Diapers, Onesies, Etc.): Size 3 diapers, and about 50/50 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothing!! Don’t know weight! I’d guess  around 17?

Eyes:  Still the deepest blue!

Hair:  Oh getting so thick! And thankfully she doesn’t have any patches! All nice and even and a pretty light brown!

Sleeping: Ugh this month has been the WORST! Seriously worse than her newborn days! I am LUCKY if I get a two-hour stretch from her and then she’s ready for the day by 6am! Ugh it’s been absolutely miserable! Her first two teeth came in and she had another ear infection so hopefully that’s why! Ugh I feel so bad and so sleepy!!!

Eating: Primarily breastfed! No formula! I’m trying to be better at giving her more solids through out the day! I tend to get lazy and will go a couple days without giving her any so I want to stop that!

Milestones
We have a CRAWLER!!! Which I’ve also heard can screw up their sleep so maybe that’s why too! She goes all over the place!!
First TWO teeth!!
Has learned how to pick up her food and bring it to her mouth!
Pulls herself up on furniture
Has started to suck her thumb more

Loves
  • The bath
  • Her cousins
  • Other kids
  • To give open mouth kisses
  • Mickey mouse
  • To be outside
  • Daddy
  • Her singing puppy dog
  • My wallet
  • Remotes
  • To stand up
  • Crawling
  • Peek a boo
  • My Donald duck voice
  • Being tickled
  • Her papa
  • Food
  • To dance
  • The pool
  • Sunglasses


Hates
  • When she watches me leave
  • Being left alone
  • Sleeping apparently this month!
  • Cottage cheese
  • Puff crackers
  • Thick headbands

Comments

  1. I suck at feeding William solids too! Must get better at that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment