9 MONTHS

milestone card: tiny beans bow: shop three bees romper: target fox: hazel village 

Size (Diapers, Onesies, Etc.): size 3 diapers! Half 0-3 clothing half 3-6! Actually we just bought a pair of newborn shorts that fit perfect hahaha but that’s the minority;) she’s thinned out a lot from being my little chunky rolly baby!

Eyes:  the saddest thing ever! I think her eyes MIGHT turn brown! Her eyes were the only things that were “mine” but I know she will be stunning either way! And actually when I was trying to get pregnant with her, I used to always tell Michael that I hope our future babies get his eyes! They’re pretty great!

Hair:  getting long!! And super light! Probably has to do with it being summer but looks so blonde at moments but then looks so dark at times!

Sleeping: yay yay yay! She’s back to being her rockstar sleeper!! She sleeps 12 solid hours a night! No waking! She goes down at 7 and wakes up a 7! Pretty strict-7:05 hits and she is crazy fussy-she knows it’s bed time! And sleeping in just doesn’t happen at our house! But hey-not complaining a single bit cause sleeping 12 hours straight is waayyyyyy better! I think the main thing that helped us was Michael now puts her to sleep! Also having my mom watch her for a week was the most help! 

Eating: I’ve gotten way way better at feeding her solids this month! But she basically refuses to let me feed her; she has to do it herself! So finger foods! She loves cheerios, zucchini, bananas, avocado, crackers, and eggs! She eats almost everything we eat! She eats three meals a day and I stay pretty consistent! I think it hit me that she turns one in 3 months (WUT) and I really would love to be done breast feeding around 13-14 months so I got to step it up feeding her things other than breast milk! 

Milestones
Says "mama" "dada" and "papa"
She can stand by herself unsupported for up to 10 seconds!
Pulls herself up and walks along walls, drawers, furniture…pretty much everything. She is all over in EVERYTHING
She can walk with a push toy walker
She dances to music now
Copy cats everything I do!

Loves
Other babies
Dogs
Her cousin Neva
Her daddy
Peek a boo
Patty cake
The ergo
Her night night blankie
Opening every drawer and cupboard
Being tossed in the air
Bath time
The pool

Hates
Headbands
Having to sit still
When I take to long to give her food

Comments