1 year photos!

Last month me and Milan had to opportunity to shoot with Dream Photography Studio and Paige at The Love Designed Life in their new project! Stacey is the magic behind the camera and Paige does the prettiest styling! She has such an eye! This came at perfect timing because I had really been wanting to do a big one year photoshoot for Milan, but life was so crazy busy I didn't have time to put together outfits, we were moving so my house was not cute, and Michael was traveling a lot and he is normally the one that takes the good pictures (he's much better at the camera than I am) I tried to get some of her but they were such an epic failure! I didn't get a single good picture that I loved or that I felt really captured Milan! She's so so active it's impossible to get a picture of her lately! Or so I thought! Stacey was amazing with her, and so much more patient than I expected! She was fine with us taking a break here and there when Milan needed to run around or take a snack break (girl has got to keep up her figure hahah). Normally I walk away from taking pictures worried we didn't get a single good shot, but this time I just knew there were some good ones! And I was right! Paige whipped up our flower crowns in I swear 5 minutes flat, is that amazing or what? The whole experience was so laid back and chill which was perfect! You need that when trying to photograph a 1 year old! I don't do many reviews on my blog, if I do I have to really believe in the product/service and this is for sure one of them! I have never really printed off and hung our family, wedding, or newborns in our home but I have already ordered some of these in prints! I am so glad I could get such beautiful captures of my sweet girl at this fun age!

Instagram: https://instagram.com/motherandchildco/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/motherandchildco








































Comments

  1. Whitney! I die over these photos, my goodness Milan is such a doll. I have been following your family for a couple years now and it has been such a joy to watch it bloom and grow. You are one lucky mumma and don't you ever forget it <3

    https://handtftp.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so precious! I just read your about page and see your husband is stationed at Fort Bragg! That’s where my husband and I are stationed. Anyways, I have loved looking at your blog.
    Carlee
    Little Sloth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment