Failure

So with every new years resolution theres room for acceptable failure right...? Well I sure hope so cause I have failed for like 3 weeks straight:( Forgive me?

Well instead of catching y'all up on everything thats happening, I'll just tell you what's going down right now, you wanna know what?
SPRING TIME? YA DON'T THINK SO...
10 thousand pounds of snow that's what!!!!!

Sorry for that little outburst. It's just that we were making progress towards spring! You wanna hear something unheard of...Last week, I saw grass. GRASS. The snow was melting enough to the fact that I could literally walk on grass, never thought I would be so excited. It's the small things in life that make me happy. Clearly.

The grass making an appearance didn't last very long before we got dumped with 5 more feet of fresh pow pow.

47 MORE DAYS
I have $47 dollars left in my bank account and there's 47 more days until I get to feel that sweet goodness of the sun on my skin again. Ya I am well aware of the fact that $1 a day is the definition of a broke A college student, whatta do? Makes the whole college experience that much more interesting I guess. 

VALENTINES DAY
Since I didn't post on Valentines day I just wanna say I hope everyone of you had a day full of love and smiles. And no that does not have to be from a significant other, but if it was, all the more power to ya! Not all of us are that lucky...yet:) Every single one of you have a sibling, a parent, a friend, a pet, a roommate or whatever that you could have showed love to! 

I know my roommates OUT DID THEMSELVES. I don't know what I did so right in my life to deserve 3 of the most smokin' hot, hilarious, sassy, and spiritual roommates. I was feeling the love from them all day long, and I hope they know how much I love them! 


This is me, giving my word that I'll try to do better on my new years resolution to post once a week, cause no one likes a failure in life.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS Y'ALL


Comments