See the World

Moved 37 times growing up. You'd think I'd be sick of moving, wrong. I just want to see the world and all the beauty that it has to offer.

I am a firm believer that we learn and grow as a person by getting out of our comfort zone. My comfort zone would be of course in my parents home, with all my friends within driving distance away from me. My comfort zone would include me being warm all the time, and having a nice big queen bed to come home to at night.

However, what is learned from that besides spoiled-ness?

I am finally getting to that age in my life where I am actually able to get out of my comfort zone and try things that I want to try. My first big one was obviously moving to Idaho, one of the coldest places I have ever been, let alone lived. It has taught me a lot and lets just say if there is ever an Ice Age, I got this one in the bag.

My next adventurer that I hope to go on is moving somewhere crazy with my dear husband(no I'm not married).

How cool would that be to experience somewhere totally and completely new with your new life partner? I think it would be amazing. That special bond that we would share would make our relationship that much stronger. Getting married is already taking myself out of my so-called "comfort-zone" just cause it's trying something different and new. Unless you're a 10-time divorcée, then I guess it's not anything new. But for me, it will be a first.

The world is such a big and beautiful thing just waiting for us to go exploring. Take in the beauty no matter where life takes you. I believe God has a plan for us and we may not always end up where we thought we would have, but learn to ride the waves. There is an adventure out there waiting for you.

Comments