Happy New Years!


New years resolutions yo!!! I would like to remind everybody that last years resolution was this blog….look where I am now!

Now as I plan out this year and what we hope for, I KNOW it is going to be a big and exciting year. I love that this year I got to make my resolutions with my husband, it makes it so much more exciting and motivating to stick to what you plan!

Keep this blog thing going, I love going back and reading my old posts.
Become closer to my families
Pay off our credit card and avoid getting it that high again





Finally get my much needed brain surgery
Move into and get settled into our new apartment
Make our apartment a home
Have a well behaved and trained puppy


Finish getting the furniture for our apartment
Become employed
Finish my medical assisting program
Graduate with my associates
Get back healthy and on top of medical things
365 days of good journal



Continue mine and Michael’s weekly dates





Learn how to cook more
Wean myself from my phone
Worry less about other people’s lives and what their doing and care more about my life and what I’m working towards.
Write one thing about everyday



Send out Christmas cards 


This is a huge year and there are so many possibilities and so much potential I am so excited! Everyone stay tuned for greatness

Comments