Meet Mogely

WE HAVE OUR PUPPY! You know how new moms go crazy and post 75 pictures and give updates on their baby daily? yeah...sorry but that's going to be me with my dog! Forgive me, but I don't have a lil babe to do that with!

We picked Mogley out when he was barely 2 weeks old so we had to wait 6 WHOLE WEEKS  for him, it went slower than I thought it would, but that's okay because he is home with us now and he couldn't be more cute and cuddly. He never leaves my side and thinks its the funniest thing when I move my feet to walk! 

We had to drive about 3 hours to pick him up, the breeders met us half way! They were the closest breeder we could find that didn't have a wait list until 2051 or didn't cost $5000, so it was a deal. 

Everybody wish me luck in training this lil dude because his face is hard to be mad at, I am saying this before he poops on my pillow or chews up my favorite shirt, ask me how I feel about his face later.



Comments

  1. He is a doll! Good luck with the training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, he is SO cute! Reading back through this....so you got him just days before the + test? too funny. We had been talking about getting a puppy just before we found out.

    I found you from the Sept birth club. I'm at weewatson.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment