LETS GO TO THE BEACH

Okay I know I say I hate North Carolina like A LOT! But I do have to say living an hour away from the beach is a dream come true! We are even luckier that it's the beach that most Nicholas Sparks movies are filmed at! It's so dreamy and this town in the cutest!! Anyways! The weather was perfect this weekend so we decided to make a day trip out of it and get to know the beach! We will definitely be going back this summer multiple times!! I felt like we were on vacation in California! Not just an hour from home! I got FRIED and now I know what my feet are going to look like when I'm 9 months preggo and swollen cause my feet are hard core suffering! Well worth it though!

 





Comments

  1. Don't hate North Carolina! We were stationed at Fort Bragg and yes, Fayetteville is awful, but if you just take some short drives you will find such cute and amazing places. Go drive out to Southern Pines, Pinehurst, and Aberdeen one day and walk around their down town areas and shop there as much as possible (the stores are way nicer and much safer). Pittsboro is also a super cute little town and Newbern (where Nicholas Sparks lives is such a great weekend trip)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment