BLACK FRIDAY FUN

I always have the greatest memories getting together with all my family for thanksgiving and going out late for Black Friday shopping! Even if we don't buy anything-it's still exciting! This year it was a little different with Miss Milan. I wasn't about to take her out at midnight and keep her up all night! So we waited and went out around 10 this morning after a nice well rested night:) She looked so stinkin' cute all bundled up in blankets upon blankets and my favorite little beanie! This truly is my favorite time of year and it's even better with our own little family! Milan makes everything more fun:) 










Comments

  1. two super cute girls! hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving :)

    xoxo, kiely

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so perfect! Milan is adorable and looks so sweet in her little outfit! love them all! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment