OCTOBER PHOTO DROP


It's that time of the month again!! No not that time-photo drop time!! Hahaha bad joke! Anyways-6 days late but holy moly going through October's pictures it's like I am watching Milan grow right before my eyes! It makes me so sad but it's also so exciting! She gets more fun anymore full of personality everyday! 
my golly she's a beaut.
Baby sneezes.....anything better? 
catching sone rays 
 



she LOVES bathing with mommy 
first pumpkin patch!
date night without the baby! probably sat one since she now refuses the bottle...
pretty thing
the way she studies faces....
my little daddies girl
first time in the ergo!
he picked her up and she wrapped her tiny little arms around him! swooooon
bedtime kisses
"oh no mom i'm falling"
1st sunday back at church!
sweaty/curly pst nap hair!
she's always talking to the elephants!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, she is the cutest thing! You guys did good! Haha. I just want to smoosh her little face. HFdkfhdf. Baby hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable.
    What a little cutie - and great job documenting it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment