HOSPITAL PICTURES

Remember that one time I gave birth to literally the most perfect and sweet baby girl and my brother captured those first few days absolutely perfectly? Seems like yesterday and forever ago all at the same time! I will forever cherish these pictures, I've already looked through them probably 100 times since Tyson sent me them last night! She looks like a totally different baby, she was so fresh and new. Straight from heaven with the sweetest spirit and light. 
































Comments

  1. I so wish I had some nice hospital photos. I was the one taking all the photos, so there is a ton of Andrew with our baby, but almost none of me with him and I regret that a little bit.
    Yours are so gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These are incredible. What a beautiful family and definitely a heaven sent angel!

    Do you know what camera and lens your brother used?? He is so talented! Xo Ailee

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful baby and such a beautiful mama :)

    xoxo, kiely

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, seriously love love these! captured it all perfectly!! ps i also love those pjs, cute + comfy looking?! doesn't get better than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning and such a wonderful keepsake! My birth was a little traumatic and I was highly drugged because of the c-section that I totally spaced on taking nice keepsake photos at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment