2014 RECAP


2014. Last New Years I had NO idea what 2014 had in store for me. It was a year greater than I could have dreamt up.

This years events:
·      Flew home from AZ from visiting for Christmas
·      Got our puppy Mogley
·      Found out I was pregnant
·      Moved into our new apartment
·      Found out we were having a girl
·      Found out Michael was getting discharged from the Army!
·      Went to Wilmington Beach for fourth of July with Michael’s sister and her family
·      Sister found out she was pregnant with another boy!! Yay!
·      Visited DC, Pittsburg, and Jamestown with Michael’s sister Dionne
·      My brother Tyson came and stayed with us for 3 weeks
·      Milan was born
·      Family came to visit
·      Packed up our apartment
·      Had Michael’s parents, my grandma and aunts come out for Milan’s baby blessing
·      Michael finished his 2nd semester of pre-reqs for Med school
·      Stayed at my parents house for a month
·      Michael drove the Uhaul 2,220 miles from Virginia to Arizona
·      Milan’s first flight to Arizona! ( Technically in 2015) 



Like I said, no way did I expect 2014 to go how it did but I am so grateful that it did! God sure does have his own plan for us and I am letting him take the reins for 2015 as well! I am excited to see where this year takes us! Big things are ahead!!

Comments

  1. Will you be living in Mesa or Gilbert? Az is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did have the most amazing year :D Milan is the cutest! I cannot wait to see what happens for you and your little family in 2015 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy you had a wonderful year <3 2015 is going to be so wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, exciting. What lipstick are you wearing?

    xo.
    milaadams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment