PREGNANCY JOURNEY

How is it that 9 months of pregnancy FLIES by, yet the last month DRAAGGGGGS? I feel like 36 weeks went by in the blink of an eye-I remember each and every day as if it were yesterday-cause thats what it feels like! Yet these last couple weeks seem like an eternity! Each day feels like there are 500 hours. Next pregnancy a definite goal of mine is to take more videos! Videos of Michael talking to my belly like he always does, videos of us shopping like we do almost every day, videos of us putting together the nursery pieces, and so on! But since I didn't here are some random super bad quality clips and pictures of the pregnancy! From start to almost finish...any day now Milan:) 

Comments

  1. So beautiful!
    Any day now, Whit! Praying for you and Miss Milan!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!! I too wish I would have taken more videos. URGH! And more pictures with my phone lol. You definitely made your pregnancy fun and worthwhile though. You have so many wonderful memories to look back on! Can't wait to see your little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment