SHE'S HERE!

Our sweet, precious, perfect baby girl arrived Wednesday September 10th 2014 at 3:51 am.

Labor was intense and full of unexpected surprises, the biggest one being just how amazing it was to hold her in my arms for the first time. Birth story will be up hopefully within the week-I really want to do with while it is fresh in my mind, but I just can’t seem to put my baby down!

   





   





There have been lots of pictures, cuddles, sleeping, and smiles happening over here! We seriously could not be more in love!

Comments

  1. Congrats!! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly over the moon for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot even handle all this sweetness! all the heart eyes in the world!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment