Skewl Is Hard

So I am not going to write much today because my eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen for too long and my fingers are sore from highlighting and typing so much.

For all of you that aren't aware, college is freaking hard. It's the third day and I've already had to stay up until one in the morning every night doing homework, and I'm an elementary education major; supposably one of the easiest majors. I beg to differ.

Each night I'm assigned more reading than I would probably be in an AP senior english class in a month. No joke.

I'm starting to get back in the swing of homework and school after being out for 8 months. Kids: take my advice...do NOT take a break. Get it done while you're young. It will be much easier.

I love this school so much though. You know the saying "save the best for last?" I think that's what I did. I have tried 2 other schools and hated both. I guess "third time is a charm" works for my situation as well.

Much Love Everyone. I hope you are all enjoying life as much as I am.

Comments