What's Happenin'

Let me give you a low down on my very successful second week of school just for fun:)

Last Sunday we went our FHE brothers, boy did we get lucky! They're awesome. I guess before we met them the bishopric talked to all the boys in our ward and emphasized the importance of helping out us poor little freshman girls, and our FHE brothers have done just that.

They offered to give us rides whenever necessary, cause none of us have cars, which is oh SO helpful. It's also been nice knowing people that know the town and things to do here, this weekend was much more eventful than the last.

On friday night we went to a place called sammy's and there was a little like acoustic hipster open mic-night, then went to a dance party at The Salon, which was not the best dance so we ended up leaving early and just went back to our FHE brothers house and just relaxed for the rest of the night.         




Saturday Morning I had a meeting for getting my volunteering started up here at the local pre-school and then my roommate Megan had swim tryout so me and Elisa, my other roommate, went and supported her at those!

And the best part of the day was our FHE brothers made us breakfast, are they catches or what? They did good.


Me and Megan had a double date shooting saturday afternoon! So fun but OH SO COLD! When I went shooting in AZ I would go for 3 or 4 hours at a time, here we were out there for 30 minutes and were more than done. But we had fun.


Sunday was church, much better than last week because we didn't have to walk, Hallelujah. And I got a calling! YAY ME!!:) I am activities coordinator, which means I help plan the combined ward activities, so you can bet your bottom dollar they will be off the chain:)

Me and my Roommates decided to be all domesticated tonight and cooked a nice Sunday dinner for our  FHE brothers, kinda returned the favor for breakfast the day before.

So long story short that was my week! Went by way to fast, having too much fun!

Comments

  1. So.. what do those dudes do with their guns? I'm planning on attending soon. And the school has a no-gun policy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment